Raspberry Pi IR-Cut Night Vision Camera (w/o raspberry pi board)
- Compatible with any generations of Raspberry Pi.
- Built-in IR-CUT, it can fix the chromatic aberration problem when using during the day, and has a better image.
- Support IR night vision if you use the IR Fill light
- Support adjustable focusing.
Click through the tab to learn more.
- Demo Board Type: ARM
- ROM Capacity: None
- Interface: HDMI/RCA Output
- Processor Brand: Allwinner
- Memory Capacity: 512mb
- Model Number: Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera Module
- Integrated Feature: 10/100Mbps
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/3 Model B+/3B/2B/B+/A+/ Zero/Zero W
- Pixel: 5MP
- Diagonal Angle: 70 degree
- Focal Length: 4mm
- FFC Cable Length: 15cm
CMOS: 1/4” color CMOS QSXGA(5 megapixels) image sensor( OV5647 );
Aperture (F) : 1.2;
Focal Length: 4 mm;
Diagonal: 70 degrees;
4 screw holes: used for both attachment;
Support 3.3V power supply;
Support infrared LED and fill flash;
Dimension: 35mm x 35 mm.
1 x 4mm lens Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera
1 x FFC Cable(15cm length)
Please refer to raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/Raspberry_Pi_5MP_IR-CUT_Camera
[How to change the models]
1/ RPi IR-CUT Camera works by default in normal mode.
2/ Run the command:Sudo nano /boot/config.txt,and add disable_camera_led = 1 on the last line. After saving and restarting Raspberry Pi, Camera will work in night vision mode. To return to normal mode, simply delete disable_camera_led = 1, save and restart Raspberry Pi.
3/ To flexibly control the display mode, it can connect to the following locations by the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, Through changing the GPIO level to switch between different modes (high for normal mode and low for night-vision mode).
We Also Recommend
NEW CNC Aluminum Alloy Case with Cooling Fan Heat sink for Raspberry Pi 4