4 Port USB HUB HAT for Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W compatible with USB2.0/1.1
This is a 4 port USB hub for Raspberry Pi, provides more USB capability to your Pi, what's more, it features USB to UART converter for easy serial communication.
It can work with various versions of the Pi, and the size of the board is designed to perfectly fit for Zero / Zero W.
- 4 USB Ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Onboard USB to UART, convenient for Raspberry Pi serial debugging
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, USB to UART, and each USB port
WHAT'S ON THE USB HUB HAT?
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via the serial terminal
- USB HUB interface (bottom): for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: a dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converter
Click through the tab to learn more.
Demo Board Type: ARM
Model Number: USB HUB HAT
Features 1: 4 USB Ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
Features 2: Onboard USB to UART, convenient for Raspberry Pi serial debugging
Operating voltage: 5V
Dimension: 65mm * 30mm
Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Demo Board Type: Others
Weight: 0.073 kg
- USB HUB HAT x1
- Micro USB connector x1
- Micro USB cable x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
We Also Recommend
Raspberry Pi IR-Cut Night Vision Camera (w/o raspberry pi board)